Friday, January 21, 2011

Leadership in Farm Bureau

During my time in PAL I finished up the last year of my two year term as the State YF&R Committee Chairman and conducted our State Leadership conference.  Despite the biggest blizzard the area has seen in several decades just the night before the conference, we had about 200 in attendance and many people commented that it was the best YF&R conference they had been to (thanks to Trent Loos). Being the chairman of the state YF&R committee also gave me the opportunity to serve on the Utah Farm Bureau Board of Directors and learn from some of the great agricultural leaders in my state.

I continue to serve as County Vice President where I take charge of  annual policy meetings and policy implementation.  I continue to look for areas where I may be of service to agriculture in my county and state.

No comments:

Post a Comment